When we heard that a UK vehicle-branding company launched Limited Edition (seven only) Led Zeppelin Jeep Patriots "each boasting a full range of refined extras as well as stunning graphics that pay a wonderful tribute to one of the most highly regarded and documented bands" that meant just one
thing: Tagline time! Below are mine--send yours to firstname.lastname@example.org (or leave as blog comments so everybody can see 'em) and if I get enough for a column I'll print them later.
* Whole Lotta leg room
* Great for those daytrips to Bron-Yr-Aur
* Because you need 4WD When the Levee Breaks
* Other SUVs will be Trampled Under Foot
* Babe I'm Gonna Leave you... in my dust
* Boogie With Stu's Stick Shift
* What is and What Should Never Be
* The Lemon Song
Photo caption: Jimmy Page hands over the magick, invisible Zep Jeep keys, which once belonged to Aleister Crowley, he'll have you know.
PS to those under age 25: "Led Zeppelin" was a rock band your grandparents used to listen to while reading the Hobbit and toking on their Bicentennial bong.